LIfe with the Ropers

LIfe with the Ropers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Birthday A


Today my little A is 4 years old. I can hardly believe it!

Some things I love about A:
1. She is so generous. She shares very willingly with her sisters. She even offered to give half of her birthday money to L. :)
2. She has the cutest giggle.
3. She bounces everywhere. From the time she could walk she has been running and jumping!
4. She has such a likable personality. She's just a sweetheart.
5. She is ALWAYS in dress-up clothes. I should never have bought 3T summer clothes. Every day she wears a ballet leotard, her swimsuit, or her gymnastics outfit.

Here are some pictures of her as she has grown over the years.







Happy Birthday A!!! I love you!

Love, Mommy




5 comments:

Ixchelle said...

your kids are so cute. Please come have dinner with us, so I can see them and you and glade of course. I know these are nust times, so If you want us to bring Dinner to you, we can. P. scan you email me Mandy's phone number? ixchellenalin@gmail.com

Julie said...

Audrey, I hope you had a very happy birthday!

Love,
Aunt Julie

Dad said...

What a wonderful tribute to a beautiful daughter and granddaughter. Happy Birthday Audrey from grandpa

Christie said...

She is SO cute, Amy! Hope you had a fun day together.

tamster17 said...

Such a cute post! Can't believe she's 4 already. What a cutie pie!!!