FYI: My blog has always been open to the public. Recently I was given a free baby product to review and therefore my blog address is going to be posted on their website. Because of this, I am going to try and make things a bit more anonymous. I will now only be using the 1st letter of names (I have changed all of my old posts). I know this doesn't mean I'll have absolute privacy, but a little is better than none at all.
***It was pointed out to me that I needed to change the comments as well. I went through and deleted any comments that had names of my family. Please don't be offended. :) And if you use a name in the future, I'll have to delete it. Sorry.
1 comment:
so smart but you need to change all the comments people leave to have it work :(
Post a Comment