I have never tested a product before, but boy am I glad I signed up to test this one!!! The Puj Tub is awesome! I have four children and I've tried bathing them in many different ways--fold up plastic tubs, blow up duckies, laying them on a giant sponge, the regular bathtub--you get the idea!
Here are the things I like about the Puj Tub:
1. The material--it is soft, sort of like styrofoam. I love this, and more importantly so does my baby. When she was only a month old and being bathed in our old plastic tub, she'd often jerk her head (as newborns do) and bonk herself on the hard plastic. Now she turns her head to look all over and is completely comfortable and safe!
2. The size--When this was delivered, I thought there must have been some kind of mistake. I couldn't figure out what kind of package would be so thin. When I opened it I was surprised to find the tub. It is FLAT, no more than an inch thick. This is a great space saver. We have it hanging behind our bathroom door. I thought it might drip water on the floor, but it doesn't at all.
3. Versatile--We've used this in our bathroom sink and kitchen sink.
4. Easy--I can snap and unsnap it with one hand. It has magnets instead of actual snaps, making it a peace of cake!!!
5. The baby likes it! That's the ultimate test, right? She sits so comfortably and never gets cold.
So in case you can't tell, I LOVE this bathtub. I totally recommend it for those of you who need a new infant tub. Click on "baby bath tubs" below if you want to see more about it.
4 comments:
Very cool! I'll keep that in mind for our next little one!
Seriously, I wish I would've known about this when I was bathing Jackson as a newborn!!
That is the cutest pic. ever! It definitely looks like a fun, new design.
So cute the new pic of you guys in the blog! I want to check out the put tub now!!
Post a Comment