LIfe with the Ropers

LIfe with the Ropers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Inevitable

Today Miss L and Miss A decided to cut their hair--by themselves.
Having four girls, I knew it was only a matter of time before this happened.
This was the damage:



Not too bad....could have been A LOT worse. But I had to come up with a good consequence so that they didn't try it again--with more disastrous results.

Their consequence was a haircut. As wanna-be princesses, they love having long hair. I've been wanting to chop Miss A's hair for years.

This is the end result:



I think the disaster turned out completely adorable.


What do you think?

5 comments:

KPackard said...

Oh my goodness! Little A's hair looks adorable! Does it curl like that on its own or did she have it curled? So funny that they did this...I remember both my sister and I doing this to our bangs (yikes!) at different times in our lives. Oh, the joys of girls!

The Good Life said...

I love it!

Ashley A. said...

So cute!! I keep waiting for my girls to try it, too. I was 5 when my friend chopped my hair. The result wasn't nearly as cute as that. :)

Dad said...

No matter what their hair looks like, they will always be angels to me.

tamster17 said...

They look adorable! Who knew a disaster could come out so cute!
;-)