LIfe with the Ropers

LIfe with the Ropers

Friday, July 2, 2010

Perspective

Sometimes, I just need to remind myself of this:

Motherhood: An Eternal Partnership with God

2 comments:

Brook said...

That movie made me cry! And laugh, because I saw SO much of Wymount, where Jake and I lived for about three months. I guess they had plenty of access to Moms with small kids there!

It's nice to know that someone's working with you, isn't it? I think sometimes motherhood can be very isolating. The responsibilities are such that they can't be passed around easily, and often the buck just stops at Mom.

You can do it, though! You are a superstar! I'm so impressed with how you are able to handle so many little tykes! Of course, it helps that they are such good kids. Yay for Ropers!

Marin said...

I think I need to remind myself of this EACH day!! Motherhood is so hard and it is so funny to think about Motherhood before I had kids. I just never thought it would be this much work! But it is wonderful. THanks for sharing. We miss you guys.