LIfe with the Ropers

LIfe with the Ropers

Friday, February 27, 2009

Pismo Beach

If I could own a vacation home anywhere, I would choose Pismo Beach. I grew up going there every summer for family vacations. I have so many fun memories there!

This past weekend my Mom took me and the girls to Pismo. K met us there. We had a blast! We hit up Splash Cafe for some yummy chowder, played on the beach, swam in a heated pool, and hit the outlets for some shopping. Fun, fun, fun! Here are some pictures of our trip!








3 comments:

Christie said...

How fun! Wish we lived closer and could meet you there, too!! Man, I'm feeling those end-of-the-winter day blahs and would love to go somewhere sunny and warm. Catherine and her fam. just moved to AZ.

tamster17 said...

So fun!!! You are a bunch of lucky girls! So sad we weren't there with you! Makes me even sadder not to be in CA anymore! Maybe someday . . . Love, love, love Pismo Beach -- I would love to own a vacation home there too!

Unknown said...

What a fun trip. Can't beat the PB escape, which always includes chowder. Yum! Chris