We are naturally hoping for a boy. But, a girl would be extremely convenient since we already have everything we need. We don't own any trucks, trains, swords, or guns, so a boy would really create a stir in our princess world! :) Luckily I know a great radiologist (my husband, for those of you who don't know) who can do an early ultrasound to check the sex of the baby. We should know in about a month. YEAH!!!
9 comments:
So excited for you guys! Can't believe you'll have 4 under 6! More power to ya! A boy would certainly throw an interesting loop into Princess land! Can't wait to find out what you guys are expecting! Lucky that you have an inside Ultrasound guy!
Congratulations! I'm glad you're feeling okay now, and I am also excited to find out the gender of your new addition!
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys! What wonderful news. Glad to hear you're feeling better. I know what you mean about having all the girl stuff. Can't wait to hear. Take care!
Congratulations! That is very exciting and how neat that your hubby can do an early ultrasound!
Also, my husband bumped into your husband and I happened to be chatting with my husband on the phone at the time and I had him grab your email address so maybe I will drop you a line, but I do comment here, so I guess I don't know what I'm saying, but here is my email in case you would like (and because I realized I didn't give it to you a while back): lanipackard@gmail.com. I do hope you remember me--we so enjoyed your sweet family and were sad to see you move before we got to know you better. Anyway, best wishes!
congrats!!
I found your blog through Katy's!! Yeahh we are so happy for you guys!!! Congrats!!
Welcome home to California! I am happy that you found me through Ixchelle's blog. I enjoyed catching up on your blog. And to think we're both pregnant with our 4th! Crazy!!
Post a Comment