Then we moved. They have seen each other on average about once a year. At such a young age, you'd think they'd forget about each other and move on to new friends. But not L. No, not only has she not forgotten Mr. I, she is determined to MARRY him. Where she got this idea is beyond me, but she has been talking about it since she was three years old. And apparently Mr. I likes this idea, because last time he visited our house, he asked L to marry him. (Please keep in mind this has come with NO encouragement from either set of parents).
A few months back L asked me if all girls take their husband's last name when they get married. She then informed me that one day she will be L H. Uhhh, how old are you????
I can't believe how often she talks about getting married. Yesterday she wanted to watch The Sound of Music. When Maria was walking down the aisle to Captain VonTrapp, L said, "I love this part. It always brings a tear to my eye." Ha ha! And no kidding, she had a tear in her eye! Again, how old is this girl? Is this normal for a 5 year old? I don't think so.
Anyway, here are some pics of L and her honey. :)
Holding hands at 5 months.
Already listening to her heart! :)
Best Friends!!!
Who knows? Maybe L and Mr. I really did fall in love as babies. We'll just have to wait another 15 years to find out!
5 comments:
I don't know about normal but Kate is doing the same thing, exept she doesn't have a boy in mind yet. Thank goodness. I tell her she has to wait 20 years to get married. I guess I'm not ready for this yet!
So Cute!!
How old is my granddaughter?
Watch out! She's starting young!
Post a Comment