LIfe with the Ropers

LIfe with the Ropers

Saturday, May 9, 2009

It's a boy???????????

Today G took me down to the radiology dept for a sneak peek at this baby. We were hoping to get a clear shot so we could announce with 100% confidence whether it's a boy or girl...but no such luck. We are 80% sure it is a boy...but I think G is afraid to say it. :) He kept saying, "I think maybe I'm hallucinating, but I think I see something there. :) LOL!!! He was not hallucinating; I saw it too. :) I may not be medically trained to read ultrasounds, but I've seen three girls and this one definitely looks different. G is still worried about being tricked. So for now, we think it's a boy...but we'll just have to wait and see.

8 comments:

Christie said...

How fun!!! Do you already have a list of boys' names you've been waiting to use?

tamster17 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Well, 100% congratulations on a so-far healthy baby, regardless. How exciting!

Marin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shapiro said...

Hooray! 80% is pretty good! We'll check back in with big smiles and anticipation! How exciting for your awesome family! What a beloved little brother this little guy will be!

Ashley A. said...

Yay!! That will be fun if we are both having boys. I'll bet you're excited. Even though we had a pretty clear shot of boy parts, I still find myself wondering if it really is a boy. It's just hard to imagine after girls I guess. :)

Julie said...

Congratulations! With Evan our ultrasound tech told us she was "pretty sure" it was a boy, but gave us all sorts of disclamers. I hated that nagging feeling that we weren't 100% sure. But, I think little boy parts are fairly hard to mistake. We're excited for you!

CHELZERS said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.