I have been wanting to plant a garden for some time now. We've never been able to because of space (we've been renting for 7 years). So we are so excited to say that we FINALLY have a garden. A friend from church came over to examine our yard and found the only spot which would receive enough sunlight. Then he built our garden box for us. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!
We have planted peppers, tomatos, snap peas, green beans, zucchini, lettuce, brocolli, carrots, parsley, and basil. It is so much fun to watch everything sprout. :) The girls love checking the garden each day (and watering it). But G is the one who has really been in love with the garden. I think he goes outside to check on it about 15 times/day. :) It's nice that he's so involved with it. It's sort of his baby. :)
4 comments:
I LOve IT!!! aww I wish we could do a garden! They are so much fun!! All sounds soo yummy!
That is so great! You guys are going to love having all of those yummy things to eat this summer! I love our garden and all the fresh fruits and veggies we get from it! What a nice friend you have -- that garden box is awesome!
Does your friend plan on making any trips to UT anytime soon?! Wow, those garden boxes are beautiful! So happy for you guys. You're gonna love harvest time!
I don't know how many fresh vegetables you might get from this garden, but the BOXES ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD! love, dad
Post a Comment