Daddy had been helping L do flips. He sat on the ground in front of L, held her by the shoulders, then kicked her up and over him in a flip while he tipped onto his back. L landed on her feet just beyond his head. L requested numerous repetitions of this. The following conversation ensued:
L: A., do you want to do a flip with Daddy?
A: (without taking her eyes off of Daddy, slowly shakes her head No).
L: Come on! It's just like gymnastics, only different.
3 comments:
haa haaa i love it! I can just see Audrey and her face while saying "No" haa haaa. Your girls are just so cute. I am so excited that you are going to have FOUR GIRLS!!! It is/was so much fun having all sisters! We're going for nine, are you in?!!! hee heee jk. Have you heard of the pencil test? It says were having nine, but I don't think we will quite make it to nine!!! :) Can't wait to see you guys. We will be back Aug 12th!!! yeaahhhhh!
Glade is such agood daddy. I just love the cute things kids do. Please let me know when we can have you over. miss ya.
Libbs and Daddy gynmastics! Wish I could've seen that one. Will have to wait . . . Liberty is adventurous for sure - a little dare-ANGEL!
Post a Comment