Miss L has always LOVED to sing. It is not unusual to hear her singing in her bed when she wakes up; it's typically the first things she does. She sings in the shower. She sings in the car. She sings pretty much all day. She often tells us that she dreams of being on stage, singing for a large crowd.
Here is a video of her first solo at a church talent show (age 3). And then there is a video of her performance at our church Christmas party last week (age 6).
Great job Miss L! We are so proud of your courage and willingness to share your talents!
4 comments:
And she has such a beautiful voice!! I am amazed how brave she is, too, when I watch her sing in front of people. That video of her at 3 is so sweet.
okay so I can't fall asleep right now because I was just thinking about opening my own studio with song and dance and then I saw this post and it just made me even MORE motivated to really get it going!! She is AMAZING!!! So talented and soooo COURAGEOUS! Can she be the star when I open my dance studio??!!! :)
How have I not seen that first video before? Adorable!
Post a Comment