LIfe with the Ropers

LIfe with the Ropers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Good Friends!

When I found out we were moving to Phoenix, I was pretty excited for a number of reasons. But one of those reasons is because my old college friend and her husband (also a college friend) are in Phoenix. Imagine my surprise when we learned that the house we wanted was less than a mile away from theirs!!!

This move has been so easy compared to the last 5 (yes, we've moved THAT many times). And I know the entire reason it has been so easy is because of my good friend, C. She has helped me in numerous ways, from babysitting to introducing me to new friends, from mopping my floors to bringing me treats, from exercising with me to laughing and listening and just hanging out. She is wonderful!!!

It has been really fun for the entire family. G runs almost every morning with C's husband. They have 2 kids, that are around the ages of Miss A and Baby C. We play together multiple times per week, and C & I go on walks to try and get some exercise in. It has been so much fun to be here with them!!!

This post feels incomplete with a picture of C & I, but the only picture I have is completely embarrassing. :D

Thanks C & Family for making our life in Phoenix so much fun!!!!



3 comments:

Shapiro said...

Thanks - you are so sweet! I was sitting feeling guilty today thinking I haven't done anything to help with your sick household!
We feel the very same about you. I'm going to cry gorilla tears when CA gets you back... we will miss you (I'm not thinking about that yet! - we still have time to party!) and LOVE having you guys here and living so close. It's an echo to the blessing I got years ago when we were first friends that said I'd meet people and form relationships that would bless my life forever - you have and are and will continue to do so!!! We love the R's!!!!! :)

Christie said...

When I found out you guys would get to live so close by each other I was a bit jealous, but also so very happy for you!! Maybe we'll get lucky enough to live close by each other again someday, too!

We love all of you guys!

tamster17 said...

That is awesome that you have such a good friend close by especially moving to a new, unknown place. Enjoy your time with each other while you can! :)