LIfe with the Ropers

LIfe with the Ropers

Friday, December 9, 2011

Miss C's Birthday

Yes--I am 2 months behind! Miss C turned 2 quite a while ago. She had a great birthday weekend. It started out with a carnival put on by our HOA. They had all sorts of games and bounce houses. Here is Miss C enjoying her very own snow cone (it was 100 degrees outside in mid-October).

The next day we had some special visitors (purely coincidental that they were in town on her birthday) and it made it extra fun. G's brother and his family came from Denver and the kids had a blast playing with their cousins.


We opened presents and ate cupcakes.

Miss C is a classic 2 year old---everything is "MINE," she tantrums often, she screams "NO!" and your heart melts when she says, "I wuv oo." I absolutely LOVE this picture below. She is actually pretending to pout--but she does plenty of the real pouting as well. :D


Happy belated birthday Miss C! You are truly a sweetheart and we love you so much!

2 comments:

Dad said...

I am with you Amy. I love the pouting picture.

Shapiro said...

I LOVE that pouting picture... you need to put that in her wedding video someday!!! :)