LIfe with the Ropers

LIfe with the Ropers

Monday, June 1, 2009

Lemonade for Sale!!!

L is always asking me to tell her stories of when I was a little girl. When she heard that I used to sell lemonade, she HAD to do it! We sat outside for 45 minutes and the girls made $7. NOT BAD! We have a great location. We live on a corner down the street from an elementary school. A lot of parents/kids stopped on their way home from school. The girls did a great job and had LOTS of fun. They are already begging to do it again! :)

10 comments:

kelly belly said...

oh, i want to buy some!!!! xoxo, auntie kelly

Tara said...

How cool!! Aidan has been begging to do one. I guess I better get to it.

tamster17 said...

My kiddos always want to do this -- we've done it a few times, but we don't have as good of location as you! $7 is a good haul for a lemonade stand -- our's they are lucky to get a $1!

Katy said...

so fun... wish I were there to drink some!

Marin said...

awww that is soooooo CUTE!!! I wish I walked by there, I would have LOVED a lemonade!! Especially with those cute girls pouring it! WOW, what are they going to buy with their money? I remember we used to sell grapefruit at my Nana's house which used to be right next to COS and we made a lot of money, we ended up buying nintendo i think.

Dad said...

If I had known, I would have bought the whole pitcher of lemonade

Christie said...

My girls are totally into selling stuff lately, too. First they tried rhino noses, then painted rocks. I remember thinking it was SO fun to sell anything as a kid.

Jani said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becky said...

That is so cute! It makes me feel bad for all the times I passed the kids on my street (well, I was in a car). How fun. :)

Kreller Kaboodle said...

how cute!! THis age is so fun!! Your girls are too cute!