LIfe with the Ropers

LIfe with the Ropers

Monday, June 8, 2009

TRICKED

Well, so much for mother's intuition...we had our ultrasound today and we are having ANOTHER girl! :) I can hardly believe it! This entire pregnancy I have been sure this baby was a boy. Talk about a shock. Of course I am happy though...and I'm glad for R. She'll have a sister close in age which will be really fun for her. Not to mention that we have EVERYTHING we need for a girl. :) So, that's our news... :)

8 comments:

CHELZERS said...

Ack!
well, that is still great news! :)

Congrats!

Ashley A. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christie said...

Too funny! You'll sure have lots of fun with 4 girls, though. I know what you mean about having everything you already need.

Katy said...

yay! It is incredible to see how different families grow and change. In the end, we become the families we always were in the pre-existence... can't complain about that.

Lene and Bry Family said...

Well, girls are always fun. My brother loves his 4 girls. It will definatly will be fun for everyone.

Marin said...

YEAAHHHHH 4 girls!!! It will be so much fun. I really do love having so many sisters! COngrats!!!!

tamster17 said...

Can't believe you guys were tricked! Must have been such a shock to find out differently then you thought it was. Now you won't have to figure out how a little man will fare in princessland though! ;-)

Tami said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.