LIfe with the Ropers

LIfe with the Ropers

Friday, October 9, 2009

Overheard conversation

Today L and A were outside playing "barbie" and this is what I heard:

A: But why are you poisoning me?
L: Because I want to be queen!!!! (evil laugh)
A: OH...that's great.
L: I will be queen forever! (evil laugh)
A: (thinks about this for a second then says) Okay, you can poison me.

I was dying laughing because this is a perfect illustration of A and Li's personalities. L calls the shots, and A just rolls with it! "Sure! You can poison me. No problem!" :)

3 comments:

Marin said...

haa haaa that is sooo great!! that seems to be how the second borns are they just roll with things!! They are just so cute.

How is everything going?? You ready for this baby to come? Kierstin is getting induced tomorrow. Your girls are going to be soo close!! I am just so excited for all these babies coming!!!

Christie said...

very funny!

tamster17 said...

That is so cute and so funny! That's how Dallin was at first -- then when he finally got his own opinion --- WATCH OUT! He wasn't going to be pushed around anymore!