I have heard great things about Arizona. I'm not worried about the heat. I grew up in the Central Valley of CA, so I know how to live in 100+ heat. I am a little worried about snakes and scorpions, but I guess it's no different than dealing with black widows here in Sacramento. :) I'm told Scottsdale is a great place to live. I have never been to Arizona, so I'm a little nervous about going somewhere new. But I know it will work out. After all, it's only for a year. I can do anything for a year. :)
We still don't know where we want to settle after fellowship (when G is finally a "real" radiologist). But at least we have 7.5 years done, only 2.5 years left, and we know the ending point. YEAH!!!!
7 comments:
Congrats!! That is SO exciting! I'm surprised they let him know so far in advance. (We're still wondering where we might be in 2 months)!
I've been to Scottsdale and really liked it. The Shapiros are in the area, too. How fun for you guys. I'm sure you'll love it. It'll be fun to explore things in a new area.
That's gotta be a nice feeling. Wow, the MAYO clinic?!?! That's super awesome!!!!!
Your are moving! wow we really need to hang out efore you leave!Arizona! did you know i served my mission there?
So exciting for you guys!!! The Mayo Clinic will be awesome! And to know and plan for what's ahead and that the end is near is priceless!
And you'll not be too far away from my parents when we visit them. They love it down in Arizona -- at least during the winters! ;-)
Mom and I can share your family with Arizona for a year. You will love it there.
I lived in Mesa Arziona for 5 years which is right there by Scottsdale the five years I lived there I never once saw a snake. and I maybe came across two scorpians. You will do fine there plus its a great place to raise kids. I am sad that you waited to move there after we already left.
Post a Comment