I've had some requests for more pictures of C...from grandparents of course! Here are some recent pictures. Isn't she cute? We love her, love her, love her!!!
She LOVES her baths, especially with the running water on her head. :) She completely relaxes in her baby bathtub. So cute!
6 comments:
she is soooo CUTE!! I couldn't help but just stare at her all during sacrament meeting!!! But luckily the primary kids helped me pull my eyes away from this CUTE little baby!!!
totally looks like audrey in the 2nd pictures. soooo cute!
She has changed so much already, but still looks very much like Grandpa Roper (handsome of coarse!)to me. Can't wait to give her kisses, but I'm sure i will have to wait my turn!
she id darling!!!
I can't wait for Thanksgiving to give her some more hugs and kisses.
She's adorable! Wish I got a chance to see and hold her!
Post a Comment