LIfe with the Ropers

LIfe with the Ropers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Beautiful Rose

Two years ago I had a very quick (and somewhat traumatic) delivery--ending with the most beautiful result.




It has been such a joy watching her grow from an infant....

to a toddler...


to a beautiful little girl.

It took us 3 days to come up with a name for Rose, and we feel her name fits her perfectly. She is tiny, delicate, and beautiful, but a tough little gal who has survived all the abusing of two older sisters and still holds her own---just like a rose! Happy 2nd Birthday, Rose. We love you!!!

P.S. So much for keeping her anonymous. I just couldn't write this post without using her name. :)

6 comments:

The Looney Writer said...

Even if she does call herself "Woe", we know that's not what she means.

Brook said...

Happy Birthday! Can't wait to see her again!

Ashley A. said...

She is such a cutie. My favorite is to watch her sing "I Am a Child of God" in nursery. It is SO adorable.

Marin said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! All your kids are sooooooo PRETTY!!! You know what you guys all have such cute noses!!! haa haaa. I know that sounds funny but seriously you guys do. Plus look at all that beautiful olive skin!!! I can't believe how time flies. Rose and Carden are two already! And the twins are six months today!!! Crazy!!

Dad said...

I can't believe how much she has grown since she stayed with us while you were in DC. She's truly as beautiful as a ROSE.

tamster17 said...

Her name really does fit her! Such a cutie! :-)