SOOOO cute!!!!
I love how excited the girls are, especially Miss R's little "Come here!" Sweet!
i absolutely love it!
I can't believe your baby's walking! I love how excited her big sisters get, too. That's just as fun to watch.
Wow- so exciting! I think the final frame of the movie perfectly captures the mood, with both L and A leaping into the air. You have such cute girls!
With all that jumping, I'm surprised Cambria was able to walk anywhere!
That is SO cute!! Go Cambria! I also love how she tackles R. She's about as big as her!
I'm not sure who i enjoy watching - Cambria with her first steps or the girls in their excitement! Such fun times!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
SOOOO cute!!!!
I love how excited the girls are, especially Miss R's little "Come here!" Sweet!
i absolutely love it!
I can't believe your baby's walking! I love how excited her big sisters get, too. That's just as fun to watch.
Wow- so exciting! I think the final frame of the movie perfectly captures the mood, with both L and A leaping into the air. You have such cute girls!
With all that jumping, I'm surprised Cambria was able to walk anywhere!
That is SO cute!! Go Cambria! I also love how she tackles R. She's about as big as her!
I'm not sure who i enjoy watching - Cambria with her first steps or the girls in their excitement! Such fun times!
Post a Comment