Day 3
2. Day 3 has been so much easier than Day 1 & 2. It's kind of weird. But I don't find myself very hungry at all, and although I have a small desire to eat carbs, it does not feel overpowering like it did the first couple of days. I sort of feel like I'm going through detox for carb addiction. :) Now that carbs have been out of my system for a few days, I don't feel as drawn to them.
3. I have more hope than I've ever had when beginning a weight loss program. Thanks to everyone who has commented with loving words and support. It means a lot!!!
1 comment:
I totally understand the process you're going through, I've been doing the same thing for several months now. I don't know how it will work for you but just an FYI- it took me several months of changing my diet and a month of daily exercise before I really started to show progress. Now I'm on the decline (little by little) each week!
Sabrina
Post a Comment