LIfe with the Ropers

LIfe with the Ropers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Big Ideas

I have a dream.

It's simple really.

I'd like to use my bathroom one time without being interrupted by my children.

Do I need to say more?

5 comments:

Marin said...

haa haaaa that is soooo FUNNY b/c I was thinking the same thing all week!!!! I have to run and make sure to go fast! Locking the door works but they all just put their little fingers under the door and cry and then that makes me sad :(

Great post!!!

Ashley A. said...

Hahaha YES I am with you on this. Someday, right? And then we'll be missing these days. Well...I don't know that I'll miss this. :)

Christie said...

I dream about having my very own tube of toothpaste that nobody else touches, ever!

PS I think both of us are going to have to take a number as all of our girls get older and want their own time in the bathroom!

Barbara said...

There were many days when I felt my body/time belonged to everyone but me! Yah! Now I remember those days with fondness and count those days as some of my best!

kelly belly said...

That's how I feel at work and lunch. I can't remember the last time I got to sit down and have lunch/converse with co-workers. There is always someone knocking on my door, or walking in when i'm trying to get out that needs something.

i will say one thing...your kids are much cuter. haha!!

hang in there sis. xo