I've lost another pound, putting the total to 17! The weight has been coming off SO SLOWLY, but I'm happy it's coming off instead of going on. :D And 17 pounds is quite a bit when you think about how heavy a 10 pound sack of sugar is!!!! Haha!!!!
In all fairness to the South Beach Diet, it has worked REALLY well for me---when I stick to it. But honestly I cheat regularly, therefore slowing down my weightloss. But what I am eating seems more realistic for me at the moment, and I don't feel like I'm restricting myself too much. I think that's why I've been able to keep moving forward. I'm just eating healthier...and less.
1 comment:
Good for you! It seems more sensible to me to eat things you think are realistic and healthy than to stick to a diet that is unappealing. I've been trying to decrease my portion sizes too, and I know just making that little change is hard! So I'm rooting for you. Go Amy!
Post a Comment